- Provision of OVC consultancy services for the establishment of community based partner projects in Ibarapa LGA, Oyo State (IICWIN)
- Trained and empowered 10 Coordinators of OVC CSOs and over 60 community volunteers for OVC response in Ibarapa LGAs, Oyo State.
- Establishment of an OVC service directory in collaboration with the Ibadan South West LGA for care providers in OVC response
- 30,000 persons tested under the Global Fund Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission (PMTCT)
- 28,500 persons tested in 5 private health facilities
- 10,000 persons tested in Adeoyo Hospital, Yemetu, Ibadan, Oyo State.
- 20,800 tested via community Service.
- 25,000 tested via colloboration with 10 traditional Medical Practitioners’ Centres
- Over 211,800 clients tested
- Colloboration with 31 Health Facilities in Alimosho, Lagos for testing clients via the Provider Initiated testing and Counselling.
- Capacity building and Organisational Development Training for 30 CSOs.
- Training and collaboration with 20 LGAs in Oyo State
- Rescue of over 50 children from child labor in collaboration with state security agency (Nigeria Police – Juvenile Welfare Central (JWC), Iyaganku.
- Rescue and protection of 5 sexually abused children 2013
- Protection and reintegration with family members of 6 children to 6 families in 2013
- Provision of birth certificates at no cost to donor or beneficiaries on all LIWOM OVC Project since January 2012 to September 2013.
HOUSEHOLD ECONOMIC STRENGTHENING (HES):
- Training and Provision of IGA material support to 9 widows in August 2013 through collaborative efforts.
- Training and provision of IGA materials to 32 OVC caregivers on the USAID/HWWN/ACCORD/LIWOM OVC project. February, 2013
- Developed 2 IEC Materials in response to the OVC service standards for OVC on Nutrition Education support through the collaborative efforts of expatriate volunteer from Germany.
- Provide food support to 50 OVC households leveraging on self-help project the USAID/HWWN/ACCORD/LIWOM OVC Project.
- Provision of recreation activities to beneficiaries on the HWWN/ACCORD/LIWOM Kids club activities through advocacy and collaboration with Help Initiative (4 months funded kids club for 4,000 children under LIWOM OVC Project)
- Successful Advocacy to the Ibadan South West LGA for the creation of a child friendly recreation center for children in the LGA. It was accepted in principle by the LGA first lady and caretaker chairman
- Trained 29 Care Providers on the APIN/AONN OVC Project
- Trained community leaders on the provision of sustainable qualitative and comprehensive care to OVC and their households
- Reintegration back into school for 10 OVC after withdrawal from school by caregivers due to financial constraints. They are all in school through collaborative efforts with the ministry of education and ministry of women affairs
- Provision of scholastic materials to 200 beneficiaries on the USAID/HWWN/ACCORD/LIWOM OVC Project through self-help effort.
- Advocacy and collaboration with Community Medicine Unit of the Preventive Medicine and Primary Care Unit Department of UCH to provide health care through community medicine/clinical outreaches to all LIWOM OVC project sites (ongoing with successful outreaches that would have cost LIWOM 7.5million naira to conduct).
- Collaboration with the Molete Primary Health Care Center for subsidized health care to OVC on LIWOM projects through advocacy and collaboration (signed MOU)
- Provision of basic health care to OVC at LIWOM during the rotational visits by Doctors from UCH to LIWOM office.
- Developed 2 IEC Materials in response to the OVC service standards for OVC on Health Education support through the collaborative efforts of expatriate volunteer from Germany.
- Advocacy and sensitization to 2 community development association for the provision of shelter support to OVC in dire need through the leveraging of community resources (carpenters, bricklayers etc.) to address dilapidated shelter concerns.
- Clothes drive for OVC households in dire need.
- Developed 2 IEC Materials in response to the OVC service standards for OVC on Shelter support through the collaborative efforts of expatriate volunteer from Germany.
- The provision of a Toyota 2009 model to LIWOM in recognition of her support for vulnerable groups (OVC etc) in Nigeria by a corporate organization (Kakawa Discount House) in October 31st 2013 at Lagos.