Help a Child through your donations
LIWOM is able to provide quality services to less-privileged children, orphans and displaced children through the support of individuals, other NGOs and institutions driven with like-passion to make the world a better place for all children in Nigeria. We accept donations in cash and kind.
Funded By: Self Help, APIN-CDC, Global Fund, USAID, His Heritage Home operated by Abundance Ministries, Christ Ambassadors International School, Independent Partners and Family Friends,
Bankers: Stanbic IBTC Bank
|Bank Name||Account Name||Account No||Account Type|
|Stanbic IBTC||Living Word Mission||0000723120||Project Account 1|
|Stanbic IBTC||Sub Account 1||0001527837||Project Account 2|
|Stanbic IBTC||Living Word Mission||9300548431||Micro Credit Account|
|Zenith Bank||La Vie Mot Global Mission||1004851513||Project Account|
Call Us for more Details:
The main areas of need include, but not limited to:
- Food items such as rice, beans, oil, food additives, beverages, etc.
- Power generating resources – kerosene, gas cooker,
- Cutlery and utensils
- Dinning needs
- First aid Accessories
- Medical services such as growth monitoring, eye-test, blood-sugar test, etc.
- Health education and disease prevention counselling.
- Dress a child for school – Back to school package
- School materials – exercise books, writing materials, textbooks, uniforms, sandals/shoes, etc.
- School fees, PTA levies, Development and Government levies payment
- Bedding – pillow, pillowcases, mattress, beds, etc.
- Painting, furnishing & renovation.
- Recreational devices – games, play materials, amusement devices, etc.
- Transport system – Bus, car
- Security devices
- Video players