Help a Child through your donations
LIWOM is able to provide quality services to less privileged children, orphans and displaced children through the support of individuals, other NGOs and institutions driven with like passion to make the world a better place for all children in Nigeria. We accept donations in cash and kind.
Funded By: Self Help, APIN-CDC, Global Fund, USAID, His Heritage Home operated by Abundance Ministries, Christ Ambassadors International School, Independent Partners and Family Friends,
Bankers: Stanbic IBTC Bank
|Bank Name||Account Name||Account No||Account Type|
|Stanbic IBTC||Living Word Mission||0000723120||Project Account 1|
|Stanbic IBTC||Sub Account 1||0001527837||Project Account 2|
|Stanbic IBTC||Living Word Mission||9300548431||Micro Credit Account|
|Zenith Bank||La Vie Mot Global Mission||1004851513||Project Account|
Call Us for more Details:
The main areas of need include, but not limited to:
- Food items such as rice, beans, oil, food additives, beverages, etc.
- Power generating resources – kerosene, gas cooker,
- Cutlery and utensils
- Dinning needs
- First aid Accessories
- Medical services such as growth monitoring, eye-test, blood-sugar test, etc.
- Health education and disease prevention counselling.
- Dress a child for school – Back to school package
- School materials – exercise books, writing materials, textbooks, uniforms, sandals/shoes, etc.
- School fees, PTA levies, Development and Government levies payment
- Bedding – pillow, pillowcases, mattress, beds, etc.
- Painting, furnishing & renovation.
- Recreational devices – games, play materials, amusement devices, etc.
- Transport system – Bus, car
- Security devices
- Video players